arson Law represents owners, developers, general contractors, design professionals, and consultants in a broad range of construction projects, including:
- Multi-family (condominium and rental) residential projects
- Office buildings
- Renovations and repairs
- Shopping centers
- Government/Military/Secure sites
We are experienced at structuring, negotiating, and drafting complex multi-party transactions.
We provide a full range of services throughout the life of a project, from preconstruction through post-construction dispute resolution, including:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for construction
- Drafting construction-related documents, including lien waivers, subordination agreements, claim waiters, joint-venture arguments, warranty agreements, indemnification agreements, etc.
- Filing and defending mechanic’s liens
- Negotiating and defending bond claims
- Negotiating and drafting subcontracts
- Negotiating bonding agreements with sureties
- Negotiating constructing financing agreements
- Mediating, arbitrating, and litigating construction disputes
- A Developer’s Life: Not What It Used To Be
- Avoid Money Pits Before Sinking Cash into a Property
- Commercial Real Estate in 2014: Taking Down the Cranes
- Construction Success
- Contractor vs. Employee, SmartCEO Magazine
- In the Spotlight: Beware of Lease Disputes in a Declining Market
- In the Spotlight: Construction of Improvements to Premises
- In the Spotlight: Planning for Redevelopment
- Mall Renovations: The Price of Beauty
The Garson Law Mechanic’s Lien Guide
Disputes often occur during construction projects, and the resulting consequences can be serious. Because these situations can escalate into expensive, complicated and time-consuming battles, everyone should understand the rules applicable to mechanic’s liens.
Enter your full name, address and email below and we will mail you a copy of our Mechanic’s Lien Guide.